Waffle X: Episode One Waffle X: Episode One

What can I say? This is practically perfect!

An excelent work! ^^

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

A cooler, fuzzier version of Fire Emblem!

I totally loved it... never seen anything so freakin'awesome! Speedy with cool looks! Can't wait for more!

Death of Tails: Trailer 2 Death of Tails: Trailer 2

The first trailer was more satisfying.

The first trailer was more satisfying with a better choice of music and it, like the orginial DOT, gave me chills.

This one was still good.

Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

It gave me chills!

This is the kind of serious flash that I like to see. It gave me chills as I watched the horrible end of tails.

The sound could use some work. Try using effects and making the music more in the background. Also try fading the music if you want to go to another song.

Overall, it was pretty good. ^^

penndragon penndragon

Something you'll never tire of watching!

Excellent animation. I'd never tire of seeing this. Overall, I liked it.

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Beautiful, story of my life.

Okay, all comic book artists pretty much share the same kind of life. I know, I am one, and Happy Noodle Boy, JTHM, and my very own Morbidia are... soooo similar. And that song reflects how Jhonen, NNY, and I live and feel. Merr.

Tobunshi responds:

The song reflects how Nny might feel from a FAN PERSPECTIVE, and you have no right trying to say it reflects how Jhonen "lives and feels". Think before you type, emo.

Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...

Yet another quick summary of a good game that you will never have to play because you watched it. Yep. 3 minutes and it's over...

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

I CAN'T WAIT! BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL!

At the end, I screamed and leapt out of my seat in joy! Finally! I'm the ultimate sonic junkie and I just can't wait for it! The animation was beautiful, and I love the clips, and the music totally pwned it all over! *bows*

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Funny even after 1,000 times seen.

The Ultimate Showdown... a music video for my favorite (if you can call it one) band and the fun doesn't stop at this one video. Plus I'm totally in love with Neil and his awesomeness. Beautiful and it brings back the child-like bloodthirstyness in all of us. After seeing it 1,000 times, I finally give it a review... an overall 10!